Comprehensive Community Services
- To provide psychosocial rehabilitation services in order to reduce symptoms and restore consumers to the best possible level of functioning and independence
- Provide a wraparound model that is flexible and consumer directed
- Services focus on supporting successful living in communities and providing access to jobs, housing, transportation, health, educational, social, spiritual, and recreational resources
- Meaningful participation of consumers and their chosen support systems and/or families
- Consumers are empowered to take control of their lives and are given the resources and skills to be responsible for their actions and decisions
- Services are comprehensive, culturally relevant and use all available resources in order to meet the needs of consumers, families, and communities
Possible services could include:
Services provided under CCS are individually determined through the assessment and services planning process.
A team is formed for each CCS Consumer that includes: the Consumer, a Service Facilitator, a Mental Health Professional, Service Providers and any other individuals (friends, family, etc.) that the Consumer wishes to include for advocacy and support.
Who is Eligible?
CCS is a Medicaid program that services adults and children with mental health and substance use disorders in need of ongoing services due to an impairment that interferes with or limits major life activities. CCS is available to individuals who are determined eligible through the state functional screening process and reside in Ashland or Bayfield counties.
Please call (715) 682-7171 to apply or refer an individual to the CCS program.